We're Ready to Go the Extra Mile for You
Have you been served with a protective order after being accused of domestic violence? The judge may place a number of restrictions on you, including:
- Losing custody or visitation rights of your children
- Restricted contact between you and the complainant
- Moving out of the family home
- Losing use of certain possessions
- Paying child support or alimony
Can You Appeal a Restraining Order?
You have the right to appeal both permanent and temporary protective (restraining) orders for domestic violence. Contact us for trusted defense. We offer high-quality representation at affordable prices, starting with a free case evaluation.
The Benefits of Working with Our Team
- We have more than 25 years of experience in criminal law.
- We are trial lawyers who have handled cases at the state, federal, and appellate level.
- We offer services in both Spanish and English.
- We provide defense regardless of color, gender, or sexual orientation.
- We work tirelessly for our clients, leaving no stone unturned in the investigation of their case.
- We stay in constant communication with you throughout the entirety of your case.
Schedule Your Free Consultation: (240) 607-8686
No matter how serious the accusations against you, our firm can help. While a protective order is civil in nature, you may be investigated for charges, such as assault, rape, stalking, or causing bodily harm. To combat these charges, you need to contact the Law Offices of Maria Mena to speak with an experienced domestic violence defense lawyer about your case.
We will do everything in our power to make sure that you are free from both your protective order and your charges of domestic violence!
To take the first step in your appealing a protection order, contact the Law Offices of Maria Mena online or at (240) 607-8686 today!
Selected for Super Lawyers
Avvo Top Rated Attorney
25+ Years of Experience
Free Case Evaluations
Always On Call 24/7
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (240) 607-8686.